My husband and I have purchased a leather sofa at the Brick in Newmarket, Ontario Canada on October 16th, 2013. Unfortunately, it is discolouring in different areas. At the time of purchase we also purchased a “ FULL BLANKET COVERAGE” warranty that cost us $269.99.

I called the BRICK who asked me to send them pictures of the couch. The BRICK called back saying this was not covered and they gave me the phone number for the “Warranty Company”.

I spoke with the warranty company to no avail. They tell me that this problem is not covered. I thought that “Full Blanket Coverage” meant that EVERYTHING is covered as long as there is no abuse. We also purchased the love seat which is also starting to discolor. The product is not worth buying and the warranty is a total scam. I even contacted the manufacturer which is Mosanto in the USA and they could not be bothered to offer any help at all, not even a suggestion on how I could maybe use a product to try and fix the problem. We will never buy anything from the Brick again and will be extremely careful when it comes to 'warranties'.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at The Brick. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Brick to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Brick leather couch for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Brick?

Comments