I am not satisfy with my purchase with a dinner table set at the Brick on #20 Ashtonbee Rd,Scarborough,ON.

From sales person to delivery day not happy. The sales person not friendly and not knowledgeable with the products. second day when we went pay the money the customer care dep.very lazy and not knowledgeable with the system. Almost try to charge wrong and bigger amount to me. I try to contact store manager not available and then after long time he came to talk to me while i explain the problem he got a call then he went away to answer the phone didn't return to me. I waited an waited he didn't come to me. Today i supposed get delivered the product but in the morning i got a call from delivery driver saying that he cant come because of their system down. The delivery driver told me cant come today i have to call the store to re-book the delivery. When i call several time to the store at around 9.45am nobody answering the phone. what a bad service from Brick. I AM NOT GOING RECOMMEND ANY BODY TO GO TO BRICK.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with The Brick. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Brick.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare The Brick to other companies on our site.

Comments