I bought a Housefull of appliances including a Samsung Microwave that stopped working about six weeks ago. I called and complained.

In short, the Brick won't replace it. This piece of crap is still under manufacturers warranty, and, they says Samsung's policy is to try to repair it three times before they'll authorize replacement. The manager's hands are tied! The repair guy came out, took it apart (in my new white kitchen) and couldn't fix it.

He ordered another part. Waited 10 days for the guy to come back. He spent another two hours taking it apart in my kitchen, still couldn't fix it. It needs a new mother board.

The new part "should be in" by the 29th. Then I have to wait for the repair guy to have time to come back, when he may or may not be able to repair it, while turning my expensive white kitchen into a repair shop!) Meanwhile, since the repair guy refused to reattach the stove vent (or maybe he couldn't/didn't reactivate the control pannel?) I have to cook in my son's house or eat out for another week or more! I could continue to live without the microwave, it's the vent I need daily. How much money are they spending sending out a repair guy the times?

Way more than the cost of a new microwave! I think that what they want is to make me buy another microwave! Seriously ticked!!!

Do NOT by from the Brick!!! Terrible terrible customer service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Microwave Oven Repair.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 28.

Comments