2.8
Style and Design

We bought a bed last year, 2016 from the Brick, Pembroke store. It was a icomfort bed, but when we picked it up and brought it home it was so stiff.

We waited for a week, jumped around on it but it still didn't soften. We bought a floor model and now it has a hump in the middle and it won't go away. Not very happy with it. I will never buy a bed from the brick again.

The manager was not happy when we brought it back and argued with us that this was the right bed we sat on in the store. It had a different model number then the one in the store so I'm not sure how he can argue his point. We also bought a sofa set, end table, coffee table, washer and dryer, fridge and stove, 3 YEARS AGO. The sofa is falling apart; seats are fraying, and the backing had to be re-stuffed with foam.

It is getting very bad. The tables are fading and looked scratched up now. I am retired and can't really afford new furniture, thought the brick was better quality then this. I am very upset that we need to look for a new sofa after 3 years.

Very poor quality I believe.

Shouldn't furniture last more then 3 years? I am now looking for a new sofa and tables.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Staff in the store were very pleasant.

I didn't like: Way the customer service was not helpful at all, Employee attitude, Manager who treated us badly.

Comments

My wife and I have bought rom the Brick for years and were thinking of buying again but I have heard so many bad things. Desjardins credit card I did not like their customer service back then years ago before the Brick sined up with them.