108 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Sep 05, 2020

Nothing they can doMy response Hello Rich Thanks for your email and information. Please ensure that you speak to your Sales People so that they make it VERY CLEAR when they hand their customers pages of paperwork what they are signing up for.

Obviously it wasn’t made clear to me as I would have NEVER agreed to this.

I don’t recall the letter but can dispute that it was sent.As an ER RN working long hours, I became ill in December and then Covid came so I have not been on top of things as I should have. Being a long standing customer of the Brick I didn’t suspect any foul play with my purchase and trusted that everything was in order, my mistake, a costly $600 one.I have spent thousands of dollars at your store and if this is the best that can be done won’t be making any more purchases there or any other Brick.Thank-you for your time, hopefully Karma with make this right.Sincerely,Dawn Lawson-Gula R.N., BScN

Original review posted by user Sep 04, 2020

BOUGHT A BEDROOM SET ON 12 MONTHS NO INTEREST.WENT TO PAY IT OFF BEFORE THE DEADLINE AND FOUND OUT I OWE CLOSE TO $700 FOR A PAYMENT PROTECTION PLAN THAT I DIDN'T AGREE TO. NO ONE WOULD HELP ME AT THE STORE, CONTACTED DESJARDINS AND THEY TOLD ME TO CONTACT THE STORE.

CONTACTED TRANS GLOBAL INSURANCE AND THEY TOLD ME THAT IT WAS UP TO THE STORE TO HAVE NOTIFIED ME OF THE AGREEMENT. APPARENTLY THE FIRST MONTH IS FREE AND THEN YOU ARE CHARGED YOU EVERY MONTH AFTER THAT.

User's recommendation: DON'T SHOP HERE!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: The Brick Protection Plan.

The Brick Pros: Selection.

The Brick Cons: Poor customer service, Being conned by the protection plan.

Location: 7555 Montrose Road, Niagara Falls, ON L2H 2E9