Style and Design

I am a retired senior with sever chronic pain and needed an adjustable bed. The set was almost $5000.00, but the cost to me personally has been enormous in terms of the stress this has caused me.

The delivery people had no idea how to put it together and left parts in a box and work undone. The salesman promised me the moon, in terms of putting it together and didn't deliver. Now I have a bed that is 10 inches too high after promises that it would fit my frame, and a box of parts the delivery people left, and a bed taken apart and left in another room, with weeks' old promises to put it together. The store refuses to accept my phone calls.

No manager will respond. They won't take it back and I am in more pain than ever having to leap up on a bed that is far too high. I get no enjoyment whatsoever.

This is at the Brick in London Ontario and the salesman's name is Michael. The manager who refuses to speak to me is Trish

Product or Service Mentioned: In Home Assembly Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

That's what the brick does, they send their unhappy delivery people out with no training